LGBTQ History Month is every October. Join the fun!
- Increase your learning about LGBTQ history by attending a workshop (Oct 6: Drag, Enslaved People and the Civil War; Oct. 20: Gender and World War II ; Oct. 22: the FAIR Ed Act)
- Teach an LGBTQ history lesson
- Get involved with the #LGBTQHistoryChallenge and invite others to join you so you can join our game at the end of the month.
- See the variety of LGBTQ history month activities taking place around the state – all online so you can join from anywhere. Including a Queer and Allied Student Summit on Oct. 10.
LGBTQ History Month Calendar: – pdf * jpg *Google Draw
- Join the LGBTQ History Month 2020 Challenge or use one of these documents about #LGBTQhistorychallenge to share with others or create your video about the #LGBTQhistorychallenge: pdf * jpg *Google Draw
- Document: Creating an LGBTQ+ Inclusive Online Space
See the October LGBTQ+ Month Calendar