LGBTQ History Month is every October. Join the fun!
- Teacher Workshops: Oct 6 and 13: Drag, Enslaved People and the Civil War; Oct. 20 and 27: Gender and World War II ; Oct. 22: the FAIR Ed Act.
- Teach an LGBTQ history lesson
- Join the LGBTQ History Month 2020 Challenge #LGBTQHistoryChallenge and invite others to join you so you can play our trivia game at the end of the month. Create a video and challenge others with the hashtag, #LGBTQHistoryChallenge. Various graphics to share: pdf * jpg *Google Draw
- Encourage students to attend the Queer and Allied Student Summit on Sat. Oct. 10.
- Share the LGBTQ History Month Calendar: pdf * jpg *Google Draw.
- See the LGBTQ history month events taking place around the state – all online so you can join from anywhere.
- Read the document: Creating an LGBTQ+ Inclusive Online Space
See all of the October 2020 LGBTQ+ Month Events